PEAL officer, Evaluation & Reporting
Jobs at:Raising The Village
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2020
Date Posted: Monday, July 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The PEAL Officer, Evaluation and Reporting supports the RTV’s work through collection of on-going data of Household Income Surveys and Village Progress evaluations. The spot checks provide insights to Project Officers on project progress, risks and issues, and identify additional opportunities to further benefit the community. PEAL Officer, Evaluation and Reporting is also responsible for Reporting Analysis, Data Management and Performance Analysis. Compile, analyze data and prepare reports. Facilitate exchange of information among project stakeholders..
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing and updating M&E tools for reporting, evaluation, tracking and survey
• Take lead in digitalizing and programing M/E tools via SurveyCTO, ArcGIS, Access, STATA, EpiInfo, etc.
• Take lead in designing and managing the RTV Centralized Database
• Spearheading data quality checks, data control and management
• In charge of data analysis, programing, designing and Interpretation
• Carrying out project evaluations (mid-term and end line at respective periods)
• Designing and updating statistical models to forecast/predict, discover trends, planning and learning
• Execute statistical analytics to aid learning, planning and research
• Take lead in ensuring programmatic reports are completed, analyzed, dissemination and stored in the database
• Coordinate with other staff to optimize the quality and efficiency of monitoring systems.
• Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management.
• Other duties as required by your Supervisor/Team Leader and/or Management.
Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
• Proven experience in Evaluation and reporting of various projects.
• The ideal candidate should have knowledge of use of statistical packages, e.g. STATA, EPI info, MS Access, SPSS, etc.
• Post graduate qualification in Monitoring & Evaluation and Project Planning would be an added advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of Management Information Systems , Monitoring and Evaluation and Development issues
• Strong competence in mathematics/statistics
• Good understanding of capacity assessment and community development methodologies
• Experience in project designs at a community development level
• Proficient in Microsoft suite, especially Excel, PPT, Access
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Fluency in a local language where Raising The Village works would be considered an added advantage
• Organizes workload effectively while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines
• Accurately completes multiple tasks while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, changing priorities and competing deadlines
• Establishes, builds and maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients to provide support
• Strong training & facilitation skills.
Job Education: University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
Job Experience: have knowledge of use of statistical packages, e.g. STATA, EPI info, MS Access, SPSS, etc
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.