Personal Assistant to the Registrar (volunteer)
Jobs at:Universal Institute of Research and Innovations (UNIRI)
Deadline of this Job:
28 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Universal Institute of Research and Innovations (UNIRI) located in Karambi near Karambi S/c headquarters, in Fort Portal Tourism City, Western Uganda is looking for a female volunteer preferably from Karambi area to work in the office of Registrar Academic (RAC).
Title of the volunteer: Personal Assistant to the Registrar. .
Duties and responsibilities
• Receiving and directing visitors.
• Issuing information to potential students and other clients who come to the institute from time to time.
• Assist RAC in scheduling teaching and examination timetables.
• Maintain academic records of students.
• Receiving applications and assisting RAC in processing admissions and registering students.
• In charge of incoming and outgoing mails.
• Fixing appointments for the Registrar Academic.
• Assisting the Registrar Academic in enforcing payment of tuition.
• Perform any other official duties as assigned by the supervisor (RAC).
• Degree/Diploma in Public administration or in a related field.
• Excellent IT skills including word processing, Microsoft excel, power point etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure so as to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work independently or on own initiative.
• Must be ready to learn and advance in academics.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English. Should also be able to speak the native language of the locality.
Job Education: Degree/Diploma
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. Hand deliver one copy of an application letter together with an updated Curriculum Vitae.
2. Attach academic transcripts and certificates to the application letter.
Submit to: The office of the Institute Director in Karambi S/c.
Deadline: Friday, 28th August 2020 at 4:00 pm.
NB. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.