Personal Banker - Arua Branch
Jobs at:Orient Bank
Deadline of this Job:
29 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To market the Bank’s products through pro-active and consultative approaches with the aim of acquiring profitable new Banking business.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Address walk-in NTB Clients (any segment) sales needs, generate pull from catchment campaigns and word of mouth.
• Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e. Internet Banking, Fast Pay, Contact Center, ATM.
• Explain respective banking proposition that fits their Customer’s need/s and broaden the conversation to include all products.
• Ensure required documents for account opening/ activation are available.
• Conduct KYC, Open account/activate products & Tag clients to the right segment.
• Fulfil basic service needs and pass on rest to CSO.
• Listen and understand the needs of the clients.
• Explain proposition that fits customer needs (respond to client needs and do next best conversation).
• Make referrals for specialized needs.
• Pre-identify employees from employers targeted by WPB.
Key Performance Indicators
• New loan sales
• Volume of NTB loan sales
• No. of CASA
• Value of NTB
• Banc assurance
• Customer Service
Min. Education Qualification
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized university.
• A post graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years Banking experience.
Key Required Skills
• In-depth knowledge of banking industry
• Knowledge of banking products
• Understanding KYC
• Knowledge of Credit and Marketing
• Interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.