Project Consultant Engineering
Jobs at:Litarm Consults
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Project Consultant Engineering
Report to: Breeder Farm Manager
Location: Project area (Nakasongola)
Type of employment: short term contract
About This Job:
Litarm Consults is a manpower management solutions firm operating in Uganda,.
Litarm Consults is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Project Consultant - Engineering on behalf of our client who is an agricultural company operating in Uganda.
Project Consultant - Engineering is a field personnel responsible for launching standard design for breeding farm houses, office, resident, shower room, stores, fence, internal road and all over the farm activities with least cost. Project consultant - Engineering is self-driven, independent worker, strong communicators, and have a high degree of ownership.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage construction projects by preparing and developing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
• Designs construction projects by studying project concepts, architectural drawings, maps and models.
• Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographic and geologic data.
• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
• Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
• Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
• Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
• Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
• Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
• Draw up blueprints according to technical specifications
• Assess potential risks, materials and material and labor costs
• Provide advice and suggestions to resolve problems
• Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Monitor progress of projects
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
• Manages contractors to deliver high quality work at agreed upon cost and timeline.
• Maintains project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
• Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering, architectural engineering, or architecture
• Two to three years of engineering or architectural experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (local language; English)
• CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
• Design skills
• Site development
• Database design
• Conceptual skills
• Legal compliance
• Drafting, LISP
• Problem solving
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy
“Project Consultant - Engineering
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to email@example.com
Or Click here to apply through our online application form
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Saturday 24th July, 2021.
Litarm Consults is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.