Jobs at:Mayhawk SMC Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a water bottling company based in Kyengera town, Kampala, and we are currently looking for someone to fill the position of Quality Controller in our factory. We are a highly driven firm and we a looking for a highly qualified person to handle all quality management tasks to ensure our products are safe for human consumption and are in line with statutory requirements. .
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent of the position will be tasked with the of the following;
• Daily assessment of process quality parameters and quality assurance systems, including raw materials, procedures, food safety among others.
• Data analysis, trend identification, troubleshooting, corrective action and communication with regard to processing data, final product and wastewater.
• Operate and maintain lab, control room and in-process instrumentation.
• Dispose of hazardous wastes (biological and chemical).
• Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis
• Assist in developing and conducting sampling and analysis
• Assist in development of standards, health and safety measures
• Compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results
• Any other responsibilities in line with quality control for the company
• A Bachelor’s degree in food science from a recognized university
• At least 3 years’ experience in a food processing plant
• Good understanding of Food Safety, HACCP and auditing standards and processes.
• A good understanding of Laboratory & Instrumentation programs.
• Exceptional knowledge in food manufacturing & pre-requisite programs.
• Ability to handle repetitive tasks with accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized
• Good judgment and distinguishing abilities
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.