- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Sales Executive- Order Processing
Jobs at:Roofing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DEPARTMENT: SALES AND MARKETNG
REPORTS TO: COMMERCIAL MANAGER.
1. Prepare Quotation as per requirement send sales Supervisor and revert back to Sales Executive.
2. Ensure timely processing of customer LPOs’ as per company policy and procedures.
3. Ensure speedy loading and delivery of customer orders by liaising with materials and dispatch team.
4. Support the regional sales supervisors with timely updates in regard to order processing and payment status.
5. Follow up with Finance/Accounts for timely updates funds confirmation and receipting as per request sent by the Sales executive.
6. Coordinate loading at both RL and RRM by drawing timely loading schedules to avoid delays.
7. Generate and share constructive ideas that may lead to improvement in the ordering process.
8. Preparing and updating Regional Sales supervisors with daily order status reports and ensure timely follow ups to avoid delays.
9. Follow up and ensure timely closure on GNSD reports.
10. Contribute to team effort in by accomplishing related results needed and performing any additional tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
11. Follow up with the customers & the credits pending collections
12. Share the payment details made by clients with accounts department to confirm the receipt of the same.
13. Coordinate and ensure about the invoices and deliveries for standard items and requirements for special orders are communicated once they are completed.
14. Any other tasks as instructed by Line Managers.
1. Assuring the best service to the customers
2. Handling customer complaints
3. Taking orders from customers
4. Advising customers on product options available
• Bachelor degree in a related field
• At least 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
• Ability to multi-task
• Figure minded
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems like SAP
• Strong administrative organization skills
• Client and service minded
• Languages skills : fluent in Chinese / French / Swahili
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Accurate with attention to detail
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor degree in a related field
Job Experience Requirements: At least 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
Keep up with innovative ways for job search and surveillance, get announcements related to career development, and get to know the newest job openings by liking the page.