Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ADMIN/02: SECURITY OFFICER (01 VACANCY)
To maintain a safe and secure environment for farm employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop security risk assessments outlining potential risks and recommend mitigation strategies
• Prepare comprehensive threat and risk assessment in all locations where staff and equipment’s are assigned and or Country programs
• Perform security assessment, routine and exceptional as required to ensure optimal safety standards are in place.
• Provide technical input in briefing/induction pf staff on joining the company.
• Conduct office security surveys and recommend physical security measures
• Report all security related incidents involving staff and eligible dependent, and make sure that the incidents are documented, follow up is done, investigated.
• Establishing and maintain contacts with national security agencies and authorities, security officials and share information pertaining to protection of staff and operation
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
• Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Train, develop and engage employees on emergency alertness in cases of disasters at the farm.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Basic Qualification Diploma in a relevant field.
A minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience
Core Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Investigation skills.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.