Jobs at:Sim Plastics (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sim Plastics (U) Ltd is a plastics manufacturing company dealing in the production of different shapes of plastic containers mainly supplied to our sister company Movit Products Ltd.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to fill the position of Senior Accountant. .
With a strong understanding of drivers of manufacturing costs, this role will be accountable for providing guidance, insights and analysis on manufacturing costs to ensure high quality decision making. They will be responsible for robust analytics, budgeting and fore casting for cost saving and improved efficiency in our manufacturing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the manufacturing financial Planning and Analysis process-monthly close, quarterly forecast, annual budget, long range planning.
• Perform insightful variance analysis, partnering cross functionally to identify areas impacting manufacturing
• Work closely with plant Leadership, understanding the various aspects of the operation and the impact change has on financial performance.
• Prepare interim projections for the consolidated manufacturing processes.
• Work with the manufacturing and finance teams to design and build reporting tools, templates and financial models for strategic reporting.
• Assist with special projects as needed, providing financial assessments and guidance for strategic processes and business cases.
• Drive continual accountability and improvements throughout the manufacturing network.
• Responsible for development of manufacturing expenditure budget tracking and proper reporting.
• Prepare actual costs versus plan (budget) analysis; do financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for all stakeholders to support decision making
• Oversee and manage the Administrative function to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness through the management of workloads and resourcing, constructive feedback and facilitation of ongoing professional and technical development.
• Manage, implement and ensure validity and accuracy of the ERP system through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing.
Working Relationship and Work Environment
• Working with the entire staff and departments in SIM Plastics
• Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders
• Office based and ability to manage urgent demands
• Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit highest degree of flexibility in terms of working time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
• Professional certification in CPA/ACCA.
• Master’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
• 5-7 years of experience in finance/accounting is required, 3 of which have been in manufacturing/engineering environment.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
• Team player with great communication, influencing and analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email email@example.com , copy firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 24th March 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.