Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/FIN/02: TREASURY ASSISTANT/CASHIER (01 VACANCY)
Manage and monitor cash flow management, liquidity and management of company assets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and monitor a cash management system for the company and their payment mechanism
• Reconcile and manage the Company’s bank accounts
• Reconcile bank statements against the GL and clearing accounts assigned
• Check and verify cash transactions, investigate, and propose possible solutions for any discrepancies
• Monitor the movement of company assets and ensure insurance and effective usage of company assets
• Prepare monthly reports on company loans, overdrafts, ICS, and bank guarantees
• Conduct periodic assets verification
• Reconcile asset register with physical assets and regular updating of the fixed register with additions and disposal
• Compute the assets depreciation and provide support in disposal of company assets
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Basic Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration obtained from an internationally recognized institution. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), ACCA is an added advantage
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
Skillset, Knowledge and Abilities
• Good knowledge of the dairy industry
• Automated financial systems.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to email@example.com before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.