Provision of pig traps package
Worley Parsons Europe Limited
29th May 2019
REOUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF PIG TRAPS PACKAGE |
— REF. 190514
Worley Parsons Europe Limited as EPcmC Early Services Contractor tor EACEJP Project invites experienced and reputable Contractors to express their interest in providing Pig Traps Package for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
The Republic of Uganda, the Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC), the United Republic of Tanzania and for Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation [TPDC], as well as other international oil companies partaking in the development of Exploration Areas 1, 1A, 2 and Kingfisher
Discovery Area in the Albertine Grahen in Uganda or their affiliates will participate in the implementation of the EACOP Project (Potential Pipeline Participants].
The EACOP Project development involves the engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of a crude oil export pipeline crossing Uganda and Tanzania and an onshore Marine Terminal in Chongoleani, near Tanga Port in Tanzania.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION IJF THE SCOPE EIF THE MATERIALS
The EACOP requirements for the Pig Traps shall include, but will not necessarily he limited to:
- 17 Pig traps (Launchers and receivers] suitable for 24 intelligent pigs and 1 pig trap tar 36" intelligent pig.
- Designed, fabricated and tested to ASME VIII and B31.3 requirements;
- Design lite 25 years minimum;
- Flanged end connections to ASME Class 600 and 900 as specified
- Suitable for operation with non-sour waxy crude oil with maximum design temperature of 900C and minimum design temperature of 100 c
- Quick-opening safety end closure in accordance with ASME VIII and ASME stamped;
- All necessary steel supports, access steelwork, etc.
- Provision of one non-intrusive pig signalers per pig trap
- Suitable for installation of thermal insulation and electrical heat tracing.
The scope will include design, sourcing of material, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, supply of drawings and data, all sub-vendors cu-ordination, factory testing, delivery FCA vendor and guarantees
Companies expressing their interest are invited to document their request with:
- A commitment to and evidence that they have experience in developing local f national content value.
- Confirmation that they can manufacture Pig Traps in accordance with ASME Section VIII and ASME B3l.3.I An experience list for similar equipment supplied to the 0il and Gas market in the last five (5) years.
- A copy of their own and main suppliers ISO 9001:2015 and 1-4001:2015 &0HSAS13001 [lS04500l:20l5) current certification.
- Extracts from their Supply Quality Management Procedures, showing how material quality control is implemented in the supply chain and identify what positive material identification is implemented through the manufacturing process.
- A two (2) years look ahead shop loading charts for the facilities intended to manufacture, assemble and test.