Assistant Data Officer
Jobs at:Ministry of Health
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, December 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lira Regional Referral Hospital
Lira Regional Referral Hospital (RRH) has received a grant from the United States Government through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID to implement a Government to Government (G2G) funded HIV and TB Health System Strengthening Project. The project aims at strengthening capacity of the RRH teams in HIV and TB service delivery, leadership, management, and accountability. Government to Government (G2G) is a USAID initiative to transition delivery of services and technical assistance to local partners including host government entities. The G2G initiative is also part of efforts to support local ownership and enhance the sustainability of results. The awards under this mechanism focus on HIV service delivery and health systems strengthening including public financial management. As one of the recipients of these awards, Lira Regional Referral Hospital invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 23 December 2021. Note that Health Workers recruited under this project will be given employment contracts by the hospital. These are full time jobs, so people already holding full time Government Jobs should not apply. Salaries will be based on Government of Uganda scales.
Post: Assistant Data Officer 1 post
Reports to: Data Officer
• Must have a minimum of a Diploma in Statistics, Computer Science, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognisedinstitution.
• Possession of an honours degree in the relevant discipline would be of an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of two years' relevant experience in managing health related data Supporting RRH staff in capturing data accurately.
• Receiving data for entering into storage, storing and keeping data securely
• Ensuring that the entered data is well protected and backed up regularly.
• Compiling reports for review by management and for action planning Receiving and ensure safe custody of data collection forms and questionnaires
• Participating in data quality assessments and reviews.
• Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained Distributing and collecting data capturing tools for project activities
• Perform other relevant duties assigned by the supervisors.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants must be registered with the relevant professional council and have a valid practicing license were applicable. Applicants should also attach updated Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to; The Director, Lira regional Referral Hospital, P.O. BOX 2, Lira Hand delivered to the Hospital Central Registry By email to: email@example.com File size must not exceed 2MB.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.