CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE STUDY OF MOBILITY PATTERNS AND TRANSPORT BARRIERS FOR WOMEN IN THE REFUGEE HOSTING DISTRICTS AND THE DESIGN OF POTENTIAL PILOTS FOR REFUGEES TO BENEFIT FROM THE ROAD UPGRADING
1. The Government of Uganda has received for a grant of US$ 130.8 Million (United States Dollars One Hundred Thirty Million, Eight Hundred Thousand) equivalent from the World Bank to support its Refugee Resettlement Programme and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
2. Uganda National Roads Authority now invites sealed expressions of interest from eligible Consulting firms ("Consultants") for:
No. Procurement Reference
Number UNRA SRVCS/2020-2021/00171
Subject of Procurement
Consultancy services for the study of mobility patterns and transport barriers for women in the refugee hosting districts and the design of potential pilots for refugees to benefit from the Road Upgrading.
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about Uganda National Roads Authority
Uganda National Roads Authority jobs in Uganda
3. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) Method set out in the World Bank's Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers July 2016 revised November 2020.
4. Interested eligible applicants should submit sealed Expressions of Interest to address below on or before 11:00am local time, 18th April 2023, at Uganda National Roads Authority Offices located at UAP Nakawa Business Park Block D, First Floor, and email email@example.com
5. A detailed Expression of Interest Notice and Terms of Reference is available on the Uganda National Roads Authority's website at www.unra.go.ug .
"Any form of canvassing or lobbying for the tender shall lead to automatic disqualification."
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.