Jobs at:Ministry of Health
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, December 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lira Regional Referral Hospital
Lira Regional Referral Hospital (RRH) has received a grant from the United States Government through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID to implement a Government to Government (G2G) funded HIV and TB Health System Strengthening Project. The project aims at strengthening capacity of the RRH teams in HIV and TB service delivery, leadership, management, and accountability. Government to Government (G2G) is a USAID initiative to transition delivery of services and technical assistance to local partners including host government entities. The G2G initiative is also part of efforts to support local ownership and enhance the sustainability of results. The awards under this mechanism focus on HIV service delivery and health systems strengthening including public financial management. As one of the recipients of these awards, Lira Regional Referral Hospital invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 23 December 2021. Note that Health Workers recruited under this project will be given employment contracts by the hospital. These are full time jobs, so people already holding full time Government Jobs should not apply. Salaries will be based on Government of Uganda scales.
Post: Data Clerk 1 post
Reports to: Data Manager Assistant Data Officer
• Must have a Diploma in either Statistics, Computer Science or the equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution.
• Must have at least two years' relevant working experience in managing data in the health sector
• Entering all HIV Counseling and Testing related data into the electronic data base and registers in a timely and accurate manner.
• Cleaning the electronic data base to remove all errors before utilization in analysis and generation of reports.
• Monitoring performance of the data capture applications and immediately report mal functions to the assistant data manager to trouble shoot.
• Maintaining the confidentiality of all data
• Validating data received against data entered to facilitate reconciliation with the HIV testing commodities consumption, including physical counts.
• Generating reports as requested by the Assistant Data Manager to inform programmatic performance on a regular basis.
• Labelling all hard copy data and archiving/storing it in a systematic manner to facilitate easy retrieval
• Documenting and reporting all incidents arising to the Assistant Data Manager for appropriate action to be taken.
• Liaise with the Assistant Data Manager to fix inconsistencies/errors identified in the data
• Perform any other relevant duties may be assigned
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants must be registered with the relevant professional council and have a valid practicing license were applicable. Applicants should also attach updated Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to; The Director, Lira regional Referral Hospital, P.O. BOX 2, Lira Hand delivered to the Hospital Central Registry By email to: email@example.com File size must not exceed 2MB.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.