Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Uganda Free Zones Authority
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Human Resource Officer (HRO) will be responsible for providing technical support in the delivery of Human Resource and Administrative services for the smooth running of UFZA.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare Human Resource and Administration performance reports and Work plans;
• Handle staff welfare;
• Compile and update the staff list;
• Compute and maintain the staff leave records register;
• Provide advice on Human Resource matters using established guidelines as and when required;
• Ensure proper fleet management;
• Assist the Human Resource and administration Manager in Office maintenance including supervising air condition servicing, cleaning, painting, office fumigation, furniture and fixture repairs; and
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Proficiency in the relevant computer packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
• Self-motivation and ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment;
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have excellent people relation skills
• A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field with a bias in Human Resource Management from a recognized Institution.
• A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management or Public Administration will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in a reputable Institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who are suitably qualified should send their applications together with a comprehensive curriculum Vitae with daytime contact details and three (3) referees and their full contact addresses, copies of academic testimonials and certificates as well as other relevant professional credentials to email@example.com
The application and all attachments should be sent as one file in PDF format properly labelled with the Applicants name.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 16th June 2023 at 5.30 p.m. Only applications sent by email will be considered.
Successful candidates shall be offered contracts subject to the rationalisation guidelines of Government.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Uganda Free Zones Authority,
6th Floor, Communications House
Plot 1, Colville Street,
P.O. Box 37578,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.