Laboratory Implementation Coordinator
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Be up to date with HSE trainings, ensure TotalEnergies Golden rules are known and applied at work and during daily life.
• Take Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) lead in ensuring "safe systems of work" and "safe conditions" are in place within area of responsibility. Report the Environmental and Safety anomalies.
• Demonstrate visible commitment to HSE by periodically taking part in risk assessments, audits, HSE meetings, emergency drills, etc.
• Ensure Engineering activities are performed in compliance with a high regard to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental requirements.
• Ensure environmental impact is minimized during production and process upsets (poor separation efficiency, loss of chemicals injection, etc.) and propose technical solutions to minimize impact.
• Support necessary laboratory design/engineering during the project and during operational phases in compliance with E&P Company Rules and General Specifications.
• Coordinate preparation of laboratory procedures and other laboratory supporting documents.
• Write Laboratory standing instruction
• Coordinate implementation of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
• Participates to Operating Procedures preparation and update. Provide guidance to operations consistent with safe work procedures, Field stringent environmental specifications and mechanical integrity requirements.
• Identify and resolve laboratory issues which are critical during Project and Operational phases.
• Initiate equipment and consumables procurement process (define spares lists, prepare PR/PO, supply/inspection/delivery monitoring) in-conjunction with affiliate Contracts and Procurement department.
• Coordinate with other technical disciplines to provide responses to complex problems related to laboratory design, operability and availability, integrity, emissions, etc.
• Participate in process and production chemistry studies and PID/PFD reviews where necessary.
• Support laboratory and production chemistry technical assistance to site and CWE (Tier 2 of CWE).
• Contribute to Process related Requests for modifications (RFM).
• Review laboratory and production chemistry related technical documentation submitted for COMPANY approval by Engineering Contractors and other third parties.
• Ensure that identification & localization of sampling points and type of analyses are done on PID/PFD and tagging of sampling points is available at site.
• Develop and keep updated Laboratory analyses program in accordance with sampling frequency and requirements.
• Collaborate with Engineering team and OneTech to answer queries and/or provide technical support. Prepare the Scope of Work and follow the studies done by external Engineering companies.
• Formalize REX / lessons learned related to Process and Laboratory discipline.
• Ensure interface requirements for Laboratory capacity is in accordance with operations, environment, Geoscience and Well performance requirements.
• Provide support to other entities during Project and Operations phases.
• Participate in project and operational reviews as requested by Company Referential.
• Ensure the respect of the Laboratory and Production chemicals technical reference and operational requirements.
• Review laboratory equipment proposal from EPSCC.
• Assist in implementation of Digital systems and tools in consultation with the Project Digital Lead.
• Degree in Process or Chemical Engineering.
• Min 1 year of experience in technological process/production and chemistry
• Know-how and expertise in laboratory analyses operating hydrocarbons, operation and process of producing complex technological processes.
• Background in Production chemistry and Laboratory analyses
• Expertise of process software is recommended (ProII)
• Programming skills for Data analysis are preferrable
• Problem-solving skills for complex and integrated processes
• Knowledge of industry norms and specifications
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1943703#jobDetails=1943703_6558
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.