Request For Expression Of Interest For Provision Of Container OfficeReference No.:
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter abbreviated as CPP) as Pipeline, Feederline & Above Ground Installation Contractor for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project invites experienced and reputable Contractors to express their interest in providing container office to the EACOP Project. The EACOP Project involves the construction and operation of an underground and cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil for export to international markets. The pipeline will run from Kabaale, Hoima District in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 km, of which 296 km will be in Uganda. Brief Description of the Scope of the Services:
• Container office: The container office offers multiple types of office space, combining openness and seclusion to create a sustainable and efficient office space. Please find attached (Appendix 3) for more details. Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd jobs in UgandaMinimum Requirements: Companies or organizations expressing their interest are invited to document their request with:
• Proof of business registration and business license for Uganda.
• Proof of registration with the Uganda Tax Revenue Authority.
• Proof of registration with the National Supplier Database (NSD) for Uganda.
• Compliance with the Petroleum Midstream National Content Regulation # 34,2016 for Uganda.
• Fully filled Key personnel list with CV (Appendix 1) in requested format. (Blank is regarded as an unqualified item.)
• Similar supplying experience within the last three years (Appendix 2) in the requested format.
• Copy of certificates of ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, or equivalent of them.
• Tax Clearance Certificate for the latest year available.
Companies which have the ability, capacity, and resources to implement the activities listed above should express their interest by sending together with the documents stated in the above section through an email to email@example.com
(Max. Email Size: 20 MBs, all documents must be submitted in the English language) on or before 24:00 hours East African Time (EAT), on 7th December 2023. The subject of the email should be “EOI for CPP-PROC-UG-056-1107-C2-COMPANY NAME”. CPP reserves the right not to consider companies that submit an incorrect email subject and the incorrect format of Appendix 1 and 2.
The format of the required documents and relevant technical requirements which are mentioned in Minimum Requirements should be downloaded from EACOP’s website ( https://eacop.com/opportunities-by-main-constructioncontractors/china-petroleum-pipeline-engineering-co-ltd/
CPP will review and assess the documents provided by companies that have expressed interest in accordance with this EOI and conduct evaluations based on internal criteria to determine which companies will be included in the list of prequalified companies. Only the pre-qualified companies will receive, by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), an invitation to bid as a continuation of the call for tender process. CPP reserves the right at its sole discretion to make the decision to select or reject a company and maintain its decision.