- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:TrackNav (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala .
1. Accounting, Administration & Financial Controls
• Manage the finance and accounting function of the institution ensuring efficient systems, process and controls.-This includes office TRACKNAV LTD supplier management.
• Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting Administration and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
• Develop, review and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
• Manage external audits, review and analyze results and recommend for approval the audited financial statements to the board
• Ensure funds management is in compliance with all internal policies and relevant regulations and
• Ensure finance records are kept in an orderly manner.
• TRACKNAV LTD Payroll management with HR
• Funders management
• Coordinate and review bank reconciliations prepared by financial accountants in a timely fashion and maintain proper records for external and internal audit
• Work closely with the Finance Manager-Operations to ensure that finance and operations controls and policies are complied with in the various satellite branches of TRACKNAV LTD
2. Cash and risk management
• Coordinates annual insurance renewal process and ensure appropriate coverage is maintained at all times-Asset/Medical/Credit life/WIBA.
• Ensure appropriate legal review of contracts and solicit external legal advice as required.
• Bank Relationship management enquiries & statements.
• Tax Management/WHT/NHIF/NSSF/PAYE/Instalment Tax.
3. Management reporting
• Responsible for financial management reporting to the board of directors
• Present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results vs budgets
• Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct adhoc financial analysis as required
• Ensure financial management reporting tolls and processes are in place to support the
• ongoing and future needs of the business.
• Lead the annual development and budgeting process.
• Active participation in TRACKNAV LTD quarterly review process.
• Ensure the team delivers the highest standard of reporting by enhancing teamwork cross TRACKNAV LTD and efficient customer service.
• Ensure optimal deployment of resources to achieve business goals.
• Provide coaching, guidance and support, set professional development plans to assist employees to reach their full potential through the performance management process.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• Ensure that the Company’s financial and Administration function is run properly.
• Ensures that reports are generated in a timely manner.
• Ensures that Collections are up-to-date.
• Ability to handle a diverse workforce.
• Operates well with minimal supervision.
• Good judgment and decision-making ability.
• Team Player
• Be corrupt/Fraud free and is of good conduct.
• Has positive attitude towards TRACKNAV LTD mission and believe in provision of financial services in alleviation of poverty.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
Job Experience Requirements: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
TrackNav (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th November 2019
Keep up with innovative ways for job search and surveillance, get announcements related to career development, and get to know the newest job openings by liking the page.