- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:TrackNav (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala .
1. Accounting, Administration & Financial Controls
• Manage the finance and accounting function of the institution ensuring efficient systems, process and controls.-This includes office TRACKNAV LTD supplier management.
• Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting Administration and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
• Develop, review and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
• Manage external audits, review and analyze results and recommend for approval the audited financial statements to the board
• Ensure funds management is in compliance with all internal policies and relevant regulations and
• Ensure finance records are kept in an orderly manner.
• TRACKNAV LTD Payroll management with HR
• Funders management
• Coordinate and review bank reconciliations prepared by financial accountants in a timely fashion and maintain proper records for external and internal audit
• Work closely with the Finance Manager-Operations to ensure that finance and operations controls and policies are complied with in the various satellite branches of TRACKNAV LTD
2. Cash and risk management
• Coordinates annual insurance renewal process and ensure appropriate coverage is maintained at all times-Asset/Medical/Credit life/WIBA.
• Ensure appropriate legal review of contracts and solicit external legal advice as required.
• Bank Relationship management enquiries & statements.
• Tax Management/WHT/NHIF/NSSF/PAYE/Instalment Tax.
3. Management reporting
• Responsible for financial management reporting to the board of directors
• Present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results vs budgets
• Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct adhoc financial analysis as required
• Ensure financial management reporting tolls and processes are in place to support the
• ongoing and future needs of the business.
• Lead the annual development and budgeting process.
• Active participation in TRACKNAV LTD quarterly review process.
• Ensure the team delivers the highest standard of reporting by enhancing teamwork cross TRACKNAV LTD and efficient customer service.
• Ensure optimal deployment of resources to achieve business goals.
• Provide coaching, guidance and support, set professional development plans to assist employees to reach their full potential through the performance management process.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• Ensure that the Company’s financial and Administration function is run properly.
• Ensures that reports are generated in a timely manner.
• Ensures that Collections are up-to-date.
• Ability to handle a diverse workforce.
• Operates well with minimal supervision.
• Good judgment and decision-making ability.
• Team Player
• Be corrupt/Fraud free and is of good conduct.
• Has positive attitude towards TRACKNAV LTD mission and believe in provision of financial services in alleviation of poverty.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
Job Experience Requirements: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
TrackNav (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th November 2019
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.