Grain Plant Manager
Jobs at:Agilis Partners
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Agilis is the largest producer of grains and oilseeds in Uganda through Asili Farms, the group's farming division. We acquire and develop idle land, unlocking the potential of Uganda's rich soils. We produce maize, soybeans and other grains and oilseeds on 13,500 acres according to high-yielding sustainable farming practices.
Agilis Partners has recently expanded her operations to Amuru District (Kilak). As a result we are currently searching for people who qualify to serve in the following position:
Job Summary: Grain Plant Manager
Organization: Agilis Partners
Duty Station: Kilak (Amuru District) .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning plant operations to ensure continuity in operations
• Reporting plant operation activity using the built systems and enforce total compliance
• Costs management without compromising quality of services
• Control assets utilization to ensure there is optimal use.
• Watch operations to ensure corrective action is taken wherever there is need.
• Managing and developing plant staff to build a robust team able to match company requirements
• Continuous assessment of employee performance
• Ensuring adherence to work safety procedures
• Analysis of operational data to come up with ways of avoiding waste along the value chain
• Resolve conflicts among employees as and when they arise.
• Provide support for all site activities.
• Over all supervision of the team at the plant to ensure adherence to pre-determined operation procedures at all time
• Identifying training needs of employees so that training arrangements can be drawn to boost their performance in various fields.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in, Agribusiness Management, Business Administration or any other related field
Experience in managing/ Supervising in a grain management industry or agricultural production unit (will be an added advantage)
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, academic documents and three references (merged in one pdf) to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.