Jobs at:Smartwatch Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
22 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Smartwatch Solutions is the premier provider of fleet and mobile asset management solutions in East Africa. The Company was founded in 2011 in direct response to growing trends in dynamic mobile resource management, which were driven by the growth of the oil and gas sectors in East and Central Africa.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager
Project coordinator will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the company, from the initial inception to completion.
In addition, He/she will provide technical assistance by monitoring and maintaining the company's software and hardware systems, configuring hardware and software, and solving technical issues as they arise.
Key Deliverables For This Position
• Oversee project planning and implementation.
• Ensure that quality controls are adhered to.
• Provide leadership to the technical team
• Ensure that all tracking platforms are operational and up to date.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishing project objectives, scope, roles, and responsibilities.
• Defining resource requirements, as well as managing resource availability and allocation – both internally and externally.
• Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to ensure that the project is completed on time.
• Creating a detailed project plan that includes key project milestones, work streams, and activities.
• Managing project delivery in accordance with this plan.
• Keeping track of projects and providing regular project status reports to the project team and key stakeholders.
• Managing the client's and all stakeholders' relationships and communication to ensure the project is completed to their satisfaction.
• Ensuring that employees are fully trained on the functionalities of the products and can perform their duties effectively.
• Evaluate staff based on training provided.
• Conducting staff appraisals and reviews to keep an eye on their progress and ensure other opportunities are available for ongoing development.
• Ensure all tracking platforms are functioning well and are updated.
• Ensure all system upgrades are done on time.
• Approve QC, work reports, and the other technical documents.
• Configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
• Computer system and network monitoring and maintenance
• Assist with software development and maintenance.
• Preparing reference material for users by drafting operation instructions and training manuals
• Investigating, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to system problems.
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Providing training to clients
• Ensure that the installations are carried out in accordance with the requirements and procedure.
• Provide leadership to the technical department
• Create, implement, and monitor technical department strategic plans.
An Honors’ Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computing Or software engineering.
A certificate in project management is mandatory.
3 years of increasing responsibility in IT leadership roles; typically managed one or more projects with others.
• A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
• Sets and meets realistic deadlines.
• Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems, or opportunities for change.
• Understands and effectively uses established policies and procedures.
• Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
• Develops improvements and innovations to enhance performance
• Understands who the client is and what the client’s needs are
• Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools
• Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients
• Strong technical skills and a solid understanding of software development.
• A technical, logical thought process
• An ability to prioritize and delegate
• A keen eye for detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for submission is October 13th, 2021, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.