Senior Audit Associate
Jobs at:Genius Hub
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Genius Hub is a recruitment Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals, we are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client as a Senior Audit Associates.
Our Client is an Audit Firm with a young and dynamic team and is looking for a highly skilled professional Senior Audit Associates to join the team.
The Senior Audit Associates will oversee and supervise the Audit/ Accountants team and will work collaboratively with clients to ensure delivery of services in an efficient, timely manner. .
• Manage a team of junior Auditors or Accountants review their works and provide guidance and leadership;
• Plan and perform Audits;
• Plan and allocate resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules;
• Evaluate performance of the team of junior Auditors or Accountants and recommend corrective action;
• Formulate professional development and educational plans for Junior Auditors or Accountants;
• Be the main link between the partners and the audit / Accounts teams in regards to staff, client and other operational matters; and
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• In – depth knowledge of IFRS;
• Strong background and experience with Audit methodologies and techniques;
• Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions;
• Excellent written and oral communication ability; and
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in a speciality such as accounting, Finance or Business administration;
• Should be a finalist for professional qualification ( CPA, ACCA);
• Master Degree in Business Administration is added advantage; and
• Three (3) years hands on accountancy or auditing experience.
Job Education Requirements: Hold a bachelor’s degree in a speciality such as accounting
Job Exprience Requirements: Three (3) years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents to email@example.com not later than 30 November 2020 for the attention of the Recruitment Director. Please Quote Reference GH2020/012.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.