- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:TrackNav (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala .
• Installation of Eezy Track units to the quality standards imposed
• Diagnose and repair problems that have occurred after installation
• Taking relevant photo's needed for fitment
• Download fitment photo's to complete the fitment process
• Correct completion of vehicle inspection sheets pre and post installation
• Report any problems and/or anomalies through the correct channels as soon as possible
• Demonstrate knowledge of product range & technical standard for installations
• Client satisfaction, taking the utmost care on all clients vehicles
• To be polite and professional to the client at all times
• Schedule adherence: on time for appointments and meetings
• Handover of client packs if and when required
• report any problems and/or customer care issues through the correct channels as soon as possible
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any other relevant field.
• Client’s endorsing post installations declaration forms
• Good performance of tracking units after every installation
• Post installation cleanliness of clients vehicle
• Correct data entry of client’s details in the master listing.
• Repair of defective tracking units
• Proper de-installation and transfer of tracking units
• Securing the installation areas from unauthorized persons.
• High level of dedication to work i.e. reporting on time and working overtime where required doing so.
• Accountability is key, be eager to get the installations correct and seek the correct signed off so that we ensure the readings received are correct.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any other relevant field.
Job Experience Requirements: A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
TrackNav (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th November 2019
Keep up with innovative ways for job search and surveillance, get announcements related to career development, and get to know the newest job openings by liking the page.