- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:TrackNav (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala .
• Installation of Eezy Track units to the quality standards imposed
• Diagnose and repair problems that have occurred after installation
• Taking relevant photo's needed for fitment
• Download fitment photo's to complete the fitment process
• Correct completion of vehicle inspection sheets pre and post installation
• Report any problems and/or anomalies through the correct channels as soon as possible
• Demonstrate knowledge of product range & technical standard for installations
• Client satisfaction, taking the utmost care on all clients vehicles
• To be polite and professional to the client at all times
• Schedule adherence: on time for appointments and meetings
• Handover of client packs if and when required
• report any problems and/or customer care issues through the correct channels as soon as possible
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any other relevant field.
• Client’s endorsing post installations declaration forms
• Good performance of tracking units after every installation
• Post installation cleanliness of clients vehicle
• Correct data entry of client’s details in the master listing.
• Repair of defective tracking units
• Proper de-installation and transfer of tracking units
• Securing the installation areas from unauthorized persons.
• High level of dedication to work i.e. reporting on time and working overtime where required doing so.
• Accountability is key, be eager to get the installations correct and seek the correct signed off so that we ensure the readings received are correct.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any other relevant field.
Job Experience Requirements: A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
TrackNav (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th November 2019
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.