Telesales Call Centre Agent
Jobs at:Greenlight Planet
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Organisation:
Greenlight Planet is a US venture-backed, award-winning social enterprise driven by a mission to empower under-electrified communities with access to clean and affordable solar lighting. To date, more than 3 million households in low-income off-grid communities use Greenlight's Sun King™ line of solar home lighting solutions..
Greenlight Planet is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for their company. The candidate will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Recruitment for this position is part of a very special project called the Off-Grid Talent Initiative, run by Shortlist in partnership with UKAID and the Carbon Trust. If you are hired for the position, not only will you join your new company but you will also become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders’ Community. This includes mentorship, peer network support, online training and other exclusive resources, as well as follow up over the length of your contract. Apply today, begin a career in the renewable energy industry with your new company, and become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders.
● Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
● Answering questions about products or the company
● Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
● Enter and update customer information in the database
● Take and process Product quantity in an accurate manner
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Does this sound like you?
● Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
● Maximum two years experience in a similar role
● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
● Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
● Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
● Excellent knowledge of English
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
● Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
● Ability to remain calm under pressure
● Professional tone
● A Degree is a plus
Years of experience: 0-2
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.