Supply and Delivery of Handling Equipment Tender Job at United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) - in Uganda
Supply and Delivery of Handling Equipment
United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)
15 January 2020
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicits Expression of interest (EOI) from competent Companies for the Supply and Delivery of Handling Equipment (i.e. Weighing Scales, Manual Hydraulic Scissor Tables, Wrapping Mach and Portable Weighing Scales) to UNMISS South Sudan.
- Interested companies are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOl) by hand delivery or e-mail as indicated below. The EOI must include, as a minimum, the following information:
- United Nations Global Market (UNGM) Registration Number for supply of UNSPSC Codes no 41111500, 42182808, 72154047
- Company's contact details (address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, etc.);
- This REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNMISS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the REOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a response to this REOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
- UNMISS also reserves the right to send the Solicitation Documents to companies who were identified through additional market research or other means to source the UN requirements.
- Vendors interested in fulfilling the requirement described above must be registered with UNGM and may wish to visit www.ungm.org for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
- Vendors already registered at the UNGM basic level are strongly advised to upgrade to level
- Local and Regional companies are encouraged to participate.
The EOI, clearly marked "Expression of Interest
Chief Procurement Officer
Attn: Purchasing Unit 2
UNMlSS- Tomping Site, near International Airport,
Room # 3D/01 _ -
Juba, Republic of South Sudan.