15 Primary Trained Teachers
Jobs at:Windle International Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare schemes of work and lesson plans
• Conduct lessons and remedial work according to set timetable
• Set, administer and mark internal examinations
• Develop and use instructional materials
• Carry out continuous assessment and evaluation of student’s performance
• Keep and maintain class records
• Guide and counsel Students
• Serve as a class teacher if assigned by the school Administration
• Any other responsibility assigned by head teacher
• Minimum of Grade III certificate in Primary Education
• Registration with Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES) will be an added advantage
• Applicants should be highly motivated individuals willing to work in a refugee settlement.
• Professional experience will be an added advantage.
• Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed and up-to-date typed
curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation, Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC and the contact details of three professional referees addressed to:
• The Human Resource Administrator
• Windle International Uganda
• Nakivale Refugee Settlement
Hard copy Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda Nakivale Refugee Base Camp or Mbarara Regional Office (next to Total Rwizi) during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Monday toFriday). Closing Date: All applications should be received not later than Tuesday 10th
May, 2022 by 5pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.