2 Driver Guide
Jobs at:Uganda Tourism Board
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for driving, servicing, cleaning organizational vehicles, ensuring their safety and maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keeping the assigned vehicles free from damage and in good running condition. 2. Ensuring that the vehicle is clean consistently.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is always parked in a proper and safe condition prior and during use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
• Keeping and having safe custody of the vehicle documents and keys.
• Driving as instructed and ensuring safety of passengers and contents
• Preparing monthly and periodic reports on vehicle status and recommendations for repair and maintenance.
• Complying with Traffic Regulations and procedures.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is fuelled at all times, have correct levels of lubricants and that tyres have the recommended pressure level at all times.
• Carrying out any other official duties assigned by their supervisor from time to time and any other legible responsibility as assigned to them by their superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXEPERIENCE
• She/he should hold a minimum of A level Certificate with at least 4 passes at O level.
• A valid Driving Permit minimum class DM is a must.
• A copy of a Certificate of good conduct is required and possession of defensive driving certificate is an added advantage.
• He/she musty have at least five (5) years of accident free proven experience with a reputable Organization.
SKILLS and COMPETENCES:
• Time Management
• Interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested and eligible Ugandans who meet the above requirements are invited to apply. Application with detailed CV (with email, telephone contact and postal address), plus copies of all academic certificates and transcripts, testimonials, past appointments copy of National identity card, contact details (telephone, postal and email addresses) of three competent referees should be sent by courier or hand delivered to the address below latest 5:00pm 16th December 2022.
Chief Executive Officer Uganda Tourism Board
Plot 42, Rotary Avenue (Lugogo Bypass) 6th Floor Lugogo House,
P.O. BOX 7211 KAMPALA
TEL. +256 414 342196/7 Fax +256 414 342 188
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: UTB is an equal opportunity employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.