2 Loans Officers
Jobs at:Uganda Kolping Society
Deadline of this Job:
10 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, August 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant position.
Post: 2 Loans Officer- Kolping Microfinance Uganda Limited
Reports to: Branch Manager
Age Limit: 22-32 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive
Qualification and Person Specification
• A BA in Micro Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration, development Studies, social sciences or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
• At least 2 years working experience in a busy and reputable organization
• Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Officer of high caliber, dedication and integrity.
• High levels of numeric, written and verbal communication skills and business acumen
• Group mobilization skills
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify, enroll and train clients following the Institution's training policies and procedures.
• Appraise Loans
• Recommend to the loans Committee loans to be disbursed
• Make a follow up on the disbursed loans to ensure that they are put to proper use
• Arrange and ensure that disbursed loans are recovered as per the set repayment schedules
• Prepare monthly and annual loans reports
• Keep proper records of clients' loan security documents
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or Kolping National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
P.O.Box 76, Hoima
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 10th September 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.