2 Project Coordinators
Jobs at:TPO Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Project Coordinator (2positions)
Reports to: Head Of Program
Location: Kyakka/Kyangwali & Adjumani
This position will be responsible for providing overall technical leadership to the program. The Project Coordinator will steward the program including managing all aspects of the program implementation through liaison with implementing partners, preparing and maintaining reports, providing overall responsibility for the day to day operations, coordination and accountability of project activities and resources.
Duties & Responsibility
1. Provide technical and managerial supervision to all project staff to ensure a high-quality project implementation to achieve maximum impact.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Ensure timely submission of all project reports
• Technical-administrative and financial management of project funds in accordance with TPO guidelines and donor’s procedures
2. Ensure that all project staff have realistic work plans that are implemented in accordance with the project proposal.
• Oversee all project activities including preparation of work plans and related monitoring.
• Monitoring and supervision throughout the project, ensuring compliance with the donor’s procedures
• Assist and maintain good and regular institutional relations with Local Authorities/NGOs/UN Agencies and other stakeholders, necessary for the proper operation of the project
3. Promote basic Marketing of TPO’s products.
• To support the Directors and Project Managers by writing direct mail letters, implementing mail outs, designing and sending out e- flyers, writing and distributing e-newsletters, maintaining / updating TPO’s social networking sites, managing design and print of tour publicity
• To administrate, manage and regularly update all social media sites such as facebook, linked in and twitter with the intention of increasing the companies reach
• To be aware of developing social media and ensure that TPO is part of any new developments
4. Liaise with the FAO to manage the project and build networking and strategic alliances with the stakeholders.
• Working with the FAO and manage the project resources data.
• Ensure efficient usage and high standards of accountability.
• Network and develop strategic alliances so that stakeholders work together effectively to maximize benefits to the impact group to enhance a collective capacity for influence and impact.
5. Conceptualize and contribute to the design and implementation of project interventions.
• Ensure timely submission of all project reports and adherence to donor report requirements
• Proactively maintain a current awareness of the project activities and status.
• Degree in Social Sciences, Social Work and Social administration (SWSA), Adult and community education, or Community psychology. A postgraduate qualification in project management.
• Additional trainings in Child protection, Prevention and response to GBV, Peace building and MH psychosocial support, livelihood, is an added advantage.
• Minimum of three Years relevant experience, including significant project/portfolio management in a complex environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees and a table showing your past 3-year salary history to: Human Resources Manager, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda, email: email@example.com hand delivered applications are highly discouraged.
• Deadline: June 18, 2021.
• Positions with various locations do indicate at least 3 preferred areas for deployment.
TPO Uganda is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate on any basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thus, if you do not hear from us by 1st July 2021, you are not considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.