Jobs at:China State Construction Engineering Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
22nd June 2019
Date Posted: 3rd June 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About us: CSCEC is a construction company undertaking civil works in Kampala city under CONTRACT NO: KCCA/ KIIDP2/RDS-1 FOR ROAD UPGRADING AND JUNCTION IMPROVEMENT WORKS, BATCH 2A, PACKAGE NO: KCCA/ KIIDP/RDS-1..
• In charge of all Surveying works.
• Make a record of the “distances, directions and angles between two points,” on the ground, using agreed-upon reference points, called benchmarks, as a starting point
• Carefully delineate the boundaries of interest, using both their on-site surveys and records found in land of fices, to write the legal description of a parcel.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the CSCEC
• Bachelor’s in surveying
• experience of at least 5 years in similar fi eld.
• Good knowledge in using a geographic information system device to prepare a highly detailed, layered map of the results of a survey, to show all easements, soil conditions and structures on a parcel.
• Should be Self-oriented.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years
Job application procedure
Interested persons should submit or send to Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , dually signed together resume letter together with detailed CV, 3 references and academic documents addressed to HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Address: Ntinda, Kimera Road, Kimera Courts; Plot 61, Kampala