3 QC Yoghurt
Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/PDN/23: QC YOGHURT (03 VACANCIES)
To ensure that the quality of raw materials, intermediate products and finished products meets the relevant quality standards. To ensure that food safety and quality management system is implemented and visible in the factory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Inline and online process monitoring of Yoghurt product quality
• Ensure that GMPs are followed in Yoghurt section
• UHT process trouble shooting
• Implement HACCP (hazard analysis critical control point)
• Carry out daily hygiene checks and make sure the factory is clean and up to required standards.
• Ensuring the hygiene of walls, floors, drainages, roof, equipment, and the employees
• CIP chemical concentration verification and COP verification
• Addressing the raised customer complaints
• Physiochemical analysis (P.H, Acidity, Fat, Density, Brix, Packaging integrity etc.) of intermediate and finished products
• Raising and follow up on Non-conformances for both products and processes
• Shelf-life analysis of finished products
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Basic Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science obtained from an internationally recognized institution.
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience.
Skillset, Knowledge and Abilities
• Food safety management system
• UHT product troubleshooting
• Chemistry and microbiology analysis.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.