Jobs at:ROHI Investment Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ROHI Investment Ltd (ROHI), an ISO Certified Oil & Gas Contractor Subcontracting for KarmodBeta JV, an EPC Camp Contractor on the Tilenga project seeks to fill the following positions of Semi-skilled workers.
Job title: 4 Plumbers
Roles and responsibilities:
• Experience in using hand tools e.g., hand drills, grinder, spirit level
• Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
• Follow building plans and blueprints.
• Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
• Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
• Prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
Job qualification / experience required:
• Craftsman Certificate in plumbing.
• Experience in using hand tools e.g., hand drills, pipe melter machine, grinder, spirit level
• 1-2 years plumbing experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CVs to email@example.com. Attach a copy of National ID, or passport and letter of introduction from the LCI. Priority shall be given to semi-skilled workers from the Albertine region in the Districts of Buliisa, Nwoya, Pakwach, (first priority), Masindi, Hoima and Kikuube. (Second priority) In case of any of difficulty applying, you could contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting and interviews are on rolling basis and only shortlisted canddates will be contacted.
Hard copies can be addressed to;
ROHI, Plot 30 Mackenzie Vale Road, Kololo Kampala, Uganda
TOTAL Liaison Office -Buliisa
Office of the DCDO Pakwach
Office of the DCDO Masindi
Office of the DCDO Nwoya
Office of the DCDO Hoima
The application deadline is 31/May/2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.