7 Enrolled comprehensive Nurse
Jobs at:John Snow, Inc.
Deadline of this Job:
16 October 2020
Date Posted: Monday, October 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Enrolled comprehensive Nurse
Duty Station: Any health facilities in Lango sub region
Supervision Line: Facility manager/Head of Nursing
Duration: 6 months (Fixed) with no Extension
Available Number: 7
Job Purpose: To provide quality nursing services to patients and participate in implementing public health interventions in the community. .
• Patients received, registered and prepared for diagnosis;
• Quality nursing care and treatment provided to patients;
• Proper records about the patients kept; • Bedside nursing procedures carried out; • Patients prepared for meals and served;
• A clean and healthy environment maintained; • Staff supervised and appraised; • Patients and their attendants sensitized; and
• Daily nursing care service activity reports compiled and submitted.
• Receiving, registering and preparing patients for diagnosis;
• Providing quality nursing care and treatment to patients;
• Observing and keeping proper records about the patients;
• Participating in Doctors/Clinical Officers Ward rounds;
• Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team;
• Preparing patients for meals and participate in serving them;
• Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for the patients;
• Supervising and appraising Nursing Assistants and support staff;
• Sensitizing patients and their attendants about basic health care practices; and
• Compiling and submitting daily nursing care service activity reports.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Person Specifications and Qualifications
• Must have Enrolled Nursing Certificate from a recognized Institution.
• Must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
• MUST be a resident from any districts in Lango sub region.
• Must have graduated within the previous 24 months. No candidates over 24 months’ post-graduation are eligible for the internship program.
Job Education Requirements: Must have Enrolled Nursing Certificate from a recognized Institution.
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Address Application Letter and CV to the Internship Coordinator USAID RHITES-N Lango, with the subject – “Applications USAID-RHITES-N L Internship Position Round 4 September 2020”. Application should be submitted in hard copy and must contain only 2 documents within 1 envelope (Application letter and your CV) and hand delivered to the USAID RHITES-N Lango Offices directly in Citadel Towers, 2nd floor of the building with security officer at office entrance. Mark on the envelop the Internship position applied for with either Internship-Clinical Officer September 2020 or Internship- Laboratory Assistant Etc. Deadline for receiving application is October 16Th 2020
Those who have already benefitted from the RHITES NORTH LANGO internship program should not apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.