Office Assistant (office delivery)
Jobs at:Uganda Tourism Board
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To deliver and receive mails and messages to relevant offices
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Observe time management, act fast, and take instructions.
• Deliver messages to relevant offices, know physical locations.
• Project/portray the good image of the Organization.
• Performing any other duties related to the field as may be assigned by superior.
Qualification and competencies experiences
• He/she should have A level certificate or its equivalent and at least 3 years' experience in a related field with a clean motorcycle riding permit. Class "A" (is an added advantage).
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested and eligible Ugandans who meet the above requirements are invited to apply. Application with detailed CV (with email, telephone contact and postal address), plus copies of all academic certificates and transcripts, testimonials, past appointments copy of National identity card, contact details (telephone, postal and email addresses) of three competent referees should be sent by courier or hand delivered to the address below latest 5:00pm 16th December 2022.
Chief Executive Officer Uganda Tourism Board
Plot 42, Rotary Avenue (Lugogo Bypass) 6th Floor Lugogo House,
P.O. BOX 7211 KAMPALA
TEL. +256 414 342196/7 Fax +256 414 342 188
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: UTB is an equal opportunity employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.