Regional Recruiting Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Implement creative recruiting strategies to reach prospective applicants for high-level global and new country hires.
• Strengthening our unbiased hiring practices and educating our teams further on how to conduct team, culture, and technical interviews
• Liaising and maintaining relationships with recruitment channel partners including developing partnership agreements and monitoring the performance of these channels.
• Ensure a positive candidate experience for all applicants by responding to inquiries from prospective applicants timely and professionally.
• Screening and delivering top-tier candidates to interview by assessing, evaluating, and pre-screening candidates via CV reviews, calls, or emails
• Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to support interview scheduling and building pipelines
Build candidate pipeline
• Build networks for best-in-class talent sourcing and internal pipelines for several key functions.
• Implement new strategies to further develop the Educate! Brand to prospective applicants.
• Develop and execute marketing and pipelining strategies for attracting and hiring critical talent
• Leverage market data to develop appropriate recruiting and sourcing strategies, including but not limited to social media and direct marketing tactics, resulting in a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
• Support in the implementation and management of recruiting systems
• Designing the interview process and ensuring the hiring team is diverse
Business partner to the hiring manager and stakeholders
• Thoroughly assess candidates and provide insightful feedback for hiring managers
• Manage the interview process, providing clear communication for candidates, managers and internal stakeholders
• Serve as a thought partner for hiring managers in making decisions on their candidates. While the hiring team gets to decide who joins their team, quality assurance, is a priority for you- you will ask hiring teams the tough questions to ensure they are adequately assessing candidates and maintaining objectivity during the hiring process
• Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and define candidate profiles in order to develop recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates
• Influence hiring manager to adhere to hiring process and technologies involved
• Leverage on data to develop insight on recruiting process, pipeline health and quality of hire
Country-Specific Recruiting Team Support
Support our in-country teams in Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda with recruiting needs as they arise.
Ensuring every part of the application process is consistent across teams and platforms, from the job description to the offer or rejection
• 5+ years of professional Recruiting/Staffing experience
• Measurable results recruiting top-tier talent from junior to executive-level roles
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Experience with multiple outreach sourcing strategies to proactively source candidates
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
• Attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of requests in an effective and timely manner
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and email/internet
• Exceptional judgment in maintaining the confidentiality of employee and candidate information
• Fits our Five Cultural Tenets (see What is Educate! About? below); Learn more by looking at Educate!’s culture deck here
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.