Jobs at:Movit Products Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 31 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SAP Specialist-MM/SD Job Grade: L1A
Department: ICT Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to / Title of Immediate Supervisor: SAP Manager Supervises:
Job Purpose To Support in Material Management & Sales and Distributor module, user support in the modules processes, training users wherever required and master data management.
Functional Outputs/Activities per key performance area:
• Designing SAP solutions for Material Management/Sales & Distribution modules of SAP S/4 HANA.
• Train the champions/users of respective modules in MM/SD
• Conduct/ participate and give guidance during user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designing.
• Ensure compliance with existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
• Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
• Support business implementations by sharing best practice like configuration skills.
• Take full charge of user requirements, problem resolutions and process modeling.
• Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
• Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
• Weekly submission of activities log in SAP Support Structure to SAP Manager.
• Participate in SAP release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
• Develop functional specifications and work with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
• Prepare and publish functional/technical specifications document.
• Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous improvement and Innovation; and
• • Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
• Identify risk due to change in channel or competitive landscape.
• Ensure regulatory compliance in execution of duties in the country.
• Ensure Adherence to Movit Group and In Country Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Related Minimum Experience:
Degree in any Business-related course coupled with solid experience in IT Governance. Min. of 2-3 years Hands-on SAP experience.
Should have project support experience in SAP S/4 HANA MM/SD Modules
• Must be of unquestionable integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness and Professionalism
• Must be a team player.
• Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities.
• Strong Leadership potential to effectively drive a learning and development agenda and operational coordination of activities.
• SAP Certification in either Material Management or Sales & Distribution is a MUST.
• Good skills and knowledge in configuring Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release strategies, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, valuation and batch management, split valuation etc.
• Good knowledge on configuration dependencies and interrelationships between Material Management Module Integration with production planning (PP), plant maintenance (PM), Finance (FI), sales & distribution (SD) and Sales and Distribution (SD) integration with other modules like materials management (MM) and finance (FI) and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
• Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provides expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
• Drive for Results
• Ability to harness peer Relationships.
• Problem Solving
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.