Request for Bids- Goods (One-Envelope Bidding Process) SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MOTOR VEHICLES (3 STATION WAGONS)
Credit No.: 65380-UG
Reference No.: UG-PSFU-360422-GO-RFB
1. The Government of Uganda received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project (CEDP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles (3 Station Wagons) to support implementation of Project activities.
2. Government of Uganda represented by Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the above supplies, to be delivered in Kampala, Uganda.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank's Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018 ("Procurement Regulations"), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from PSFU-CEDP; E-mail: email@example.com and inspect the Bidding Document during office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) at the address given in No.8 below.
5. The Bidding Document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon submission of a written application to the address in No. 8 below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of UGX: 100,000 (Uganda Shillings One hundred thousand only) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency using the exchange rate published by Bank of Uganda on the date of payment. The method of payment will be by cash/ EFT. EFT payments in foreign currency should include an additional USD 20 or its equivalent to cater for Bank Charges. Bidders may make arrangements with courier service providers to have the Bidding Document delivered to them. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project
Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project jobs in Uganda
6. Bids must be delivered to the address in No. 8 below by 1100hrs local time on June 23, 2023. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders' designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 1105hrs local time on June 23, 2023.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of UGX 14,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Fourteen million only) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency using exchange rates published by Bank of Uganda on the date of issue of the security.
8. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator
Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project Private Sector Foundation Uganda - Lower Building
Plot 43 Nakasero Road
P. O. Box 7683
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.