- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Save the Waters
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We seek to fulfil the position of Admin Officer in our Uganda, Kampala Office. .
• Provide administrative and logistical support, including the arrangement of travel, hotel reservation, processing of Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA), visa requests, identity cards and other documents;
• Provide administrative and logistical support for Trialogues and other workshops/meetings, etc.;
• Establish and maintain the project related filing systems;
• Provide administrative support to maintenance of premises and common services, as needed;
• Ensure timely PO creation; budget check for requisitions and POs.
• Implement the internal control system ensuring that E-requisitions and duly prepared and approved and budget checks undertaken;
• Provision of efficient general reception and information services;
• Provision of reliable registry services and protocol issues;
• Briefing/debriefing to the project team on issues relating to area of work and training on the administrative procedures, as required;
• Guide and coordinate the recruitment process in close coordination with relevant authorities for review and approval, awarding of contract, etc.;
• Coordinate the preparation of procurement plans for the project and monitor their implementation as needed;
• Guide and coordinate the project procurement activities and processes for both goods and services in close coordination with relevant authorities for review and approval, as required;
• Assume overall responsibility for management and monitoring of the contracts in and outside Atlas
• Maintaining the project staffing/personnel related reports, such as the attendance and leave management and travel monitoring, and reviewing and processing of invoices from vendors;
• Develop and regularly update the rosters of project related vendors and consultants
• Assist in the project financial management in coordination with the Operations Associate and Net Coordinator, such as monitoring of disbursements and payments, recording of the flows and drafting financial reports, as required; and
• Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in project.
• Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent / Written: fluent)
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications to be aaddressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 16th Juy 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Save The Waters is an equal orpportunity Employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.