Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ADMIN/01: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (01 VACANCY)
Plan, coordinate administrative services including records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, security, and other office support services in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain the company records, through ensuring proper filling, arrangement, storage, and provision of records
• Manage, allocate, and monitor maintenance of the company residences in accordance with the estates management policy and guidelines
• Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of office furniture and equipment and liaising with the suppliers and maintenance contract holders to ensure that the same are kept in good repair order.
• Liaising with the corporations providing utilities: power, water, and telephone service to ensure provision and uninterrupted services and dealing with these corporations in case of any problems/breakdown and new/additional requirements
• Checking bills received from the utilities corporations and liaising with Finance on settlement
• Liaise with legal team and Finance department to ensure that all tenancy agreements are valid and legally binding
• Coordinating hand over of offices, company houses and premises by vacating occupants including taking stock of keys, furniture, and fittings.
• Implementing statutory requirements relating to maintenance of company buildings and installations.
• Oversee facilities planning and maintenance functions in the Company.
• Facilitate all internal meetings, workshops, and conferences through provision of logistical support.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment, through coordination of the cleaning activities, arrangement of working setup, presence of fire management systems.
• Manage the staff login of biometric system.
• Prepare and monitor administrative operational budgets
• Supervise cleaners, laundry attendants and estate maintenance staff in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management obtained from an internationally recognized institution.
A minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience
Skillset Knowledge and Abilities
• Good knowledge of the dairy industry
• Facilities management.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.