Jobs at:Asili Farms Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Summary: Data Analyst
Organization: Asili Farms Ltd
Duty Station: Kiryandongo District, Uganda
Asili Farms is a fully-mechanized farming company that manages dual-season production of high quality maize and soybeans for supply to regional food processors. Asili became operational in January 2014 and is currently farming on over 5,000 ha of land in Western Uganda under a conservation agriculture and precision farming approach to maximize yields efficiently and sustainably. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to responsible parties for resolution.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Making daily reports about the completed work Vs the set targets
• Compiling daily work-plans for the different teams
• Perform any other related work assigned by the authority.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in Computer Science, ICT, Statistics, Information Systems, Quantitative Economics or any other related field
• Computer operation skills in database maintenance
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Communication skills
• Experience in Geographical Information Systems will be an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, academic documents and three references AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.