- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
17 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. .
• Perform testing and validation of data sets.
• Monitor and audit data quality.
• Analyse data and develop reports and make recommendations to management and other stake holders.
• Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• The candidate should be pursuing a professional qualification in either ACCA or CPA.
• At least six (6) months experience in the same field.
• Data Analysis skills.
• Knowledge of various statistical packages.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience: At least six (6) months
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com ,
Deadline: 17th July 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.