Electrical Engineer- Deputy Manager
Jobs at:Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Date Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL) is East Africa's largest pharmaceutical manufacturer and one of the largest in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). It is one of the few pharmaceutical CGMP compliant facility that manufactures a range of WHO prequalified medicines – ARV's and ACT'S. CiplaQCIL is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated individuals, who are also committed team players to reinforce its capacity by filling the following vacant position:
Title: Electrical Engineer- Deputy Manager
Reports to the Engineering Manager .
The main roles include:
• Planning, monitoring, and controlling plant operations, process equipment maintenance, and documentation
• Developing, planning and supervising electrical projects; both in-house and by contractors
• Planning, supervising calibration works and validation of electrical and electronic systems d) Overseeing optimum usage of power within the plant
• Planning and implementing continuous energy saving initiatives and energy audits
• Leading teams in automation and instrumentation projects
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
• Five (5) years of experience in manufacturing business and related projects
• Knowledge in design, operation, maintenance of diesel generators, transformers, ACBs, capacitor banks and switch gears
• Ability to use AUTOCAD software and Microsoft office
• Professional engineers license is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the above requirements can email, post or hand deliver their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications, contact details for three (03) professional referees and a day-time telephone number, to the address below:
The Head of Human Resources
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited
Luzira Industrial Park P.O. Box 34871, KAMPALA (U)
CiplaQCIL is an equal opportunity employer and therefore lobbying for the above positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
Closing date for applications is 30th April 2021, at 5:00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.