Jobs at:Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling "Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has operations in West Nile, Mid-Western and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition to people of concern and the local communities. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic, trainable and experienced candidate for immediate placement for period of 4 months in the following position:
Job title: Health Assistant
Responsible to prepare and present health education sessions to the population as well as mobilization activities related to public health.
• Liaise with Public Health Officer to develop and implement health and hygiene promotion programs and community awareness campaigns related to EPI, HIV/AIDS, WASH, child welfare, family planning and disease prevention
• Maintain relationships with community partners and coordinate local level activities that support community health
• Prepare materials and deliver health education sessions
• Conduct health audits within the community and collaborate with supervisor to plan programming in accordance with findings; monitor and evaluate of the same
• Strengthen linkage of health facilities to the community through regular feedbacks and facilitate access to healthcare
• Collaborate with other stakeholders in the community to ensure uptake of services
• Conduct disease surveillance activities to predict outbreaks
• Identify people with medical problems and contact medical team to make referrals
• Carry out home visits based on referrals of health workers and volunteers
• Analyse data and submit reports as per schedule
• Ensure that medical practices are conducted with the highest level of integrity and ethics according to professional and MTI Code of Conduct
• Other duties as assigned
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For each position's full job description, please click the link below
Application Deadline: Wednesday 25th August 2021; 5.00 PM
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.a. For example: #E2101 MBARARA
3. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
4. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will only be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements and system application procedures.
5. Medical Teams International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, Shortlisting, interview meeting, processing, reference verification, training or any other fees)
6. Medical Teams International will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engagingin any fraudulent recruitment activity.
7. Medical Teams International is an equal opportunity employer. 8. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
SHORTLISTING WILL BE ON A ROLLING BASIS
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.