Jobs at:Total Uganda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepares designs of projects and ensures compliance to company and local regulations
• Follows up on the closure of urgent operations (replacement of defective equipment, safety of goods and persons, removal of non-conformities, council injunctions,).
• Performs an exhaustive annual technical inspection and proposes action plans in line with the Evaluation of RISK (EVARISK) at the service stations and Technical Integrity management at the Depots.
• Contributes to the preparation of budgetary estimates.
• Participates in the tender processes by providing drawings, technical specifications, Bills of Quantities, etc., on projects and other works at different sites.
• Anticipates investments for replacing outdated / obsolete equipment.
• Implement investment budget and ensure timely liquidation.
• Advises TotalEnergies customers on the technical and regulatory aspects.
• Maintains a running relationship with HSEQ, Retail, GT and Specialties departments so as to build a strong Field team.
• Organizes and monitors the demobilization and dismantling of closed installations (Retail network, General trade and depots, etc.).
• Updates technical information (Synoptic, drawings, inventories, equipment base…..) to ensure reliability of Data
• for all company sites.
• Ensure continuous updates to the company asset register in conjunction with the Finance team.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering related discipline.
• Working experience in a Petroleum company as is an added advantage.
• Computer Knowledge and use of AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
• Should be a licensed driver
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.