Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ED/05 SALES MANAGER (01 VACANCY)
To manage all aspects of sales and distribution aimed at achieving company volume and revenue objectives. This includes planning and execution by managing the team: sales projections, budgeting target setting and overall performance management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Sales planning, forecasting, budgeting, target setting to achieve annual company volume and revenue objectives
• Work with all functions for working out and approval of annual budget including finance, production, and raw milk procurement.
• Distributor management.
• Regularly Analysis and reporting
• Mastery and ownership of ERP and all departmental SOPs.
• Provide input into MRP and support to weekly production planning process to ensure consistent availability of full range of products.
• Manage and continuously evaluate and improve JESA route-to-market to ensure objectives are met.
• Participate in staff recruitment, deployment, and development
• Responsible for the Learning and development of all sales staff
• Disciplinary enforcement as per company’s code of conduct and manual
• In conjunction with marketing director, manage all aspects of transportation, fleet, and logistics. Use the online fleet management and tracking system.
• Allocate vehicles and routes. Enforce company’s vehicle use policy.
• Ensure cooler management and productivity in the trade
• Ensure effective and efficient management of company assets under the department.
• Initiate, monitor and report on competitor activities, carry out market research and customer surveys and provide relevant information to the management to facilitate making of well-informed decisions.
• Support and implement marketing activities and plans
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Science in Marketing or related field from a recognized institution. Possession of a professional post graduate marketing / sales qualification such as CIM – an added advantage.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in managing distributors and route to market within the FMCG business environment.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Good knowledge of the dairy industry
• Forecasting skills
• Reporting and presentation
• Negotiation Teamwork.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.