Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, August 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Tax Requisition development and submission for validator review and consolidation.
• Follow-up product availability) in all loading terminals & its evacuation with the Supply
• Coordinator and Transport department.
• LPO Creation for all product purchases upon receipt.
• Account Management for all Product Suppliers: following up on Debit and Credit notes for account reconciliations.
• Account Management for GPA utilization on all products.
• Holds reconciling meeting with all relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain MI data (Volume availed/month, Evacuation percentages)
• Consolidate & create report for Sales-Supply-Ops meeting.
• Consolidate and Create Global stock Report weekly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Procumbent and Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field
• 3 years minimum years post qualifying experience
• Experience in Supply and Logistics Management environment
• Good knowledge of import processes and documentations
• Stakeholder management of relevant bodies e.g. URA, UNBS.
• Negotiation and communication skills are a pre-requisite
• A self-driven team player
• SAP MM transaction processes
• Advanced knowledge of computer tools e.g. Excel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1857191#jobDetails=1857191_6558
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.