Jobs at:Nakasero Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
06 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To facilitate the management of peri-operative and post-operative patients under the care of the Anesthetic and surgical services
• To assist in pre operative patient evaluation.
• To do a daily check on the Anesthetic medicine, equipment and instruments to ensure that they are in a proper working condition prior to use
• To assist the consultants/specialists in preparation for administration of anesthesia during theater procedures.
• To assist in patient monitoring during surgery and recovery.
• To assist in patient transfer to critical areas.
• To respond to request by other consultants/ specialists in management of patients in other units.
• To record all the anesthetic drugs and sundries after every procedure.
• To clear and prepare the work place ready for the next procedure.(Thought this was done by the nursing staff) may be we could be specific on which items.
• Manage the anesthetic drug cup board and sundries trolley.
• To attend all relevant CMES organized in Nakasero.
• Attend to any other duties as may be deemed by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Anesthesia
• Two years’ experience in a similar role
• Valid Practicing Licence
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates that have relevant experience, meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should submit their applications, Curriculum vitae and academic certificates to the Human Resource Manager in hard copy at the HR Office on the 2nd Floor of the Hospital Not later than Friday 6th May 2022.
Nakasero Hospital provides an equal opportunity for all qualified persons and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, tribe, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Canvassing or lobbying by an applicant directly or indirectly in connection with any appointment shall disqualify the applicant.
Nakasero Hospital does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.