C&P Methods Engineer
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Under the direction of the Upstream Contracts Manager, performs the full range of activities associated with Methods and Contracts Management. S/he develops and updates procurement procedures and reporting tools, maintains the procurement plan and ensures proper usage of IT tools. The job holder will also be a referent for Contracts Management activities and provides support and guidance to other Contracts Engineers in their duties from prequalification to close out of contracts.
• Organize, update, implement procedures and Group Company Rules/referential relating to contracting activities in an efficient manner.
• Analyze the procurement process and identify improvements opportunities.
• Organize and structure documentation and archiving of the PMT-CTR entity and update the CMS including in Agora..
• Ensure the timely preparation, consolidation, analysis, issuance, and update of the master procurement planning in alignment with the budget and operations, in tandem with the Affiliate C&P team.
• Propose, implement and follow-up action plans related to audits
• Monitor and propose improvements for efficiencies.
• Support Contract Engineers and buyers in contract and PO preparation, including in UNISOL.
• Ensure proactive QA/QC of the PMT-CTR entity documents and processes
• Ensure compliance of the C&P processes and procedures with all internal company rules and all applicable laws and regulation
• Analysis/Reporting/ Performance Monitoring (KPIs, Reporting, Controls):
• Consolidate and implement on a monthly basis reporting
• Ensure the implementation of client tools and make sure of their efficient appropriation
• Act as the focal point for continuous optimization of all electronic tools / systems used
• Support the Affiliate C&P team when performing suppliers evaluations.
• Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation.
• Raise awareness and provide guidance with regard to the execution of the HSE rules.
• Ensure Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and integrity policies are incorporated into contracts, PO.
Context and environment
• More than 10 years’ practical, relevant and progressive experience in preparation, negotiation, monitoring of complex technical contracts in the onshore/offshore oil or petrochemical industries.
• With at least 5 years’ experience in a Methods role.
• Advanced expertise in contract management, and purchase orders in oil and gas industry.
• Advanced expertise of SAP tools, especially UNISOL MM module, Excel, database and web-based systems, and internal tools (Ariba, Agora, Sequana)
• Knowledge of Company referential, procedures, rules.
• Method management expertise within the client highly preferred.
• International project experience.
Offer ID: 44836BR
Metier: Procurement General Responsibilities, Procurement Process, Procurement Support
Region, department, area: Uganda
Employment type:Regular position
Experience level required: Minimum 10 years
Branch: Exploration and Production
About us / company profile
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL's 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.