Sales Coordinator – Export
Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ED/06 SALES COORDINATOR – EXPORT (01 VACANCY)
To broaden the horizons and reach to customers in the export market, business development on the B2B front and ensuring we comply to regulatory requirements as well as being the champion for sustainability within the organization. This role further supports the relations JESA has with external stakeholders.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead the identification of new business opportunities by tapping on potential customers from different countries.
• To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements.
• To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing new customers.
• To ensure that sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales.
• To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities. • To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information and decisions are made in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Science in Marketing or related field from a recognized institution. Possession of a professional post graduate marketing / sales qualification such as CIM – an added advantage.
Minimum 4 years relevant experience in export marketing within the FMCG business environment.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Good knowledge of the dairy industry
• International marketing
• Forecasting skills
• Reporting and presentation
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to email@example.com before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.