Senior Associate, Corporate Advisory
Jobs at:Adara Group
Deadline of this Job:
22 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Senior Associate, Corporate Advisory
Are you a brilliant Senior Associate who is passionate about making a difference?
Would you like to be part of a leading ‘business for purpose’, and be on the cutting edge of business/non-profit partnerships?
Would you like to work with a dedicated team supporting some of the most accomplished minds in the Australia financial services industry?
If so, we want to hear from you.
The Adara Group is seeking a full-time Senior Associate to work as a key member of a high performing corporate advisory team working on top-tier client engagements and business development for Adara Partners and Adara Advisors (the Adara Group Businesses). This is a rare opportunity to work in a business with some of Australia’s most senior advisors.
The successful candidate will help manage the delivery of client engagements across M&A, ECM and complex commercial problem solving for the Adara Partners Panel, which compromises 15 of Australia’s most well-known advisors.
About the Adara Group
The Adara Group believes each and every person should have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live.
The first part of the Adara Group is an international development organisation called Adara Development that has expertise in maternal, newborn and child health, and remote community development. Adara Development has been working in Nepal and Uganda for more than 20 years.
The second part of the Adara Group consists of two businesses, Adara Partners and Adara Advisors, which are ‘for purpose’ rather than for profit. Their sole objective is to fund Adara Development’s administration and emergency project costs. This allows 100% of donations received by Adara Development to go directly to project-related costs.
The Adara Group is a child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check, and sign our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policies.
About the role
• Full-time permanent position
• Reporting to the Corporate Advisory Director
• Working across the two Adara Group Businesses, Adara Advisors and Adara Partners.
The role will include:
• Project managing and providing the key deliverables required for the successful execution of client engagements, including high-quality financial analysis, presentations and reports.
• Critically analysing company data and market information.
• Building internal financial models and running or validating third-party models to support Panel Members and clients.
• Interacting and building relationships, as directed, with the Panel Members, clients, and any other key stakeholders.
• Undertaking research for business development and marketing purposes
• Working in a fast-paced business environment.
To excel in this position, you will need:
• A degree/ post-graduate qualification in commerce, finance, and accounting.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a bulge bracket investment bank, corporate advisory or large consulting firm.
• A clear understanding of core corporate finance principles and experience in deal execution on M&A transactions, capital raisings, IPOs and/or other commercial transactions from commencement to conclusion.
• The ability to work efficiently and flexibly across a variety of sectors, delivering a full range of services to clients.
• Exceptional financial analytic skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• A high proficiency with excel and competent in modelling and valuation work, with the ability to build and conduct scenario analysis.
• Proficiency in creating high quality deal information, including, pitch-books in PowerPoint, information memos and other deal documentation.
• Experience with data providers such as FactSet and Capital IQ will be well-regarded.
• Ability to manage multiple and different tasks.
• Effective written communication skills.
• Experience in law, while not essential, will be well regarded.
• A commitment to social justice and international development.
3 As long as it is COVID-19 safe, the candidate will be expected to work from our physical office for a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week. To support the safety of our teams and their families, and if you are not already vaccinated, candidates will be expected to agree to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination. Additionally, all candidates will be expected to agree to any booster COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with the recommendations and advice of local health authorities and/or the manufacturer of the COVID-19 vaccination.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
The Adara Group is partnering with Catalina Consultants on this recruitment. Please submit a cover letter within your CV and email it to email@example.com.
Please ensure you put ‘Adara Group Senior Associate application’ in the subject line.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade on 0401 431 285.
Please read the detailed Job Description with Adara’s Cultures and Values found here.
Applications close on 29 October 2021. Please note we will interview suitable candidates as applications are received.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.