2 Area Sales Coordinators
Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ED/07 AREA SALES COORDINATOR (02 VACANCIES)
Manage the Sales and Marketing operations in your territory by ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel and distributor operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• To reach sales volume and profitability targets for all products and possible new products as laid out in the annual company budget and marketing plan as well as manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
• Assist the Sales and Distribution manager in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory.
• To establish sales execution strategies for JESA brands and new products to ensure achievement of overall strategic objectives, sales, and profit targets.
• To manage and continuously develop and optimize the distributors and their distribution network and ensure an active and profitable development of the route to market.
• To provide leadership to the region through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary and maintaining close working relationship with the subordinates.
• Responsible for the planning, direction, organization and control of Area Sales representatives and route salesmen to accomplish specific sales objectives.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, and sales itineraries/route plans.
• Building strong awareness and analysis of market trends by proactively monitoring, evaluating, and reporting competitor activity related to trade marketing i.e., promotions, merchandising and category management.
• Facilitating product training, developing tailor- made programs & promotions and providing operational support.
• Provide updates on daily all issues in the depot in terms of stocks for all the sales, returns status, salesmen reconciliation.
• Ensure monitoring of Distributor’s holding stocks, payment follow ups and report on their business status in terms of growth/ decline in sales and come up on ways of improving business growth.
• Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to by the Salesmen and the sales representatives.
• Enforce and report on distributor DOSA and contractual obligations.
• Monitor and report daily regarding distribution routes to ensure OTIFEF.
• Monitor report and Ensure optimal use of company assets like coolers and crates to advance the company’s business.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Science in Marketing or related field from a recognized institution. Possession of a professional post graduate marketing / sales qualification such as CIM – an added advantage. Minimum 4 years relevant experience of marketing within the FMCG business environment.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Good knowledge of the dairy industry
• International marketing
• Forecasting and distribution skills
• Reporting and presentation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to email@example.com before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.