1. Uganda Revenue Authority invites sealed bids.
2. The Bidding document(s) shall be inspected and issued at;
Procurement & Disposal Unit,
Uganda Revenue Authority Headquarters,
13th Floor URA Tower Building
P.O. Box 7279, Kampala.
Telephone: 256 (0) 417-442155/6/7/8/9
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about Uganda Revenue Authority
Uganda Revenue Authority jobs in Uganda
3. The Bidding document in English may be collected by interested bidders upon submission of a written application to the Manager PDU at the address in (2) above.
4. Bidders are advised to visit www.ura.go.ug , process a Payment Registration Slip and make payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 100,000/= to the banks authorized to receive Non-Tax Revenue fees on behalf of URA.
5. The detailed bid notice is available at the Entity's website at www.ura.go.ug and at www.ppda.go.ug
Note: Bidders who had previously paid and participated in the tender process do not need to pay again however, they must submit a letter expressing interest to participate in the re-tender process and proof of payment for the previous tender.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.